As more information is coming out concerning the COVID-19, PSA is examining all of it very carefully. As of March 18th 2020, we have decided to close from March 14th until further notice. This will give us extended days to be closed, have everyone safely in their homes, increase social distancing, and engage in extensive cleaning.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Help your children to wash their hands well.
- The CDC’s recommendation that soap and water is the best method for cleaning hands, but hand sanitizer is available throughout the school in locations where soap and water is not readily available.
- Do not drop off your sick child at school.
- Stay home when you’re sick.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Catch your coughs and sneezes in your inner elbow.
- Limit gathering in large groups or any unnecessary travel.
We will be continuing to monitor this situation as it develops. In the meantime, administration is keeping as current as possible concerning information on COVID-19, through our contacts at the Madison Metropolitan School District, the UW-Madison, and the Dane County Public Health Department.