Preschool of the Arts is currently hiring for the following positions.
Substitute Teachers – PSA is always looking for great subs! Very flexible schedules are available, but most shifts are either 7:45am-3:45pm or 12:30pm-5:30pm. We want our substitute teachers’ schedules to work for them. Need more hours or fewer hours per week? Just let us know, we will work to accommodate your needs. Substitute teaching is a great entry-point to our program! Many of our substitute teachers move into permanent roles. Starting as a sub gives you a chance to get to know our program and philosophy. We do not require experience in early childhood for our substitute teachers. To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Substitute Teacher”.
Why work for PSA?
- Our tight-knit, collaborative teaching staff will welcome you to our school.
- We offer a full benefits package (health insurance, PTO, 401(k) with match, etc) available for all permanent employees who work 20 hours per week or more.
- We care about nurturing our teachers. We provide in-house professional development about our Reggio Emilia inspired practice, and we have a budget to pay for professional development so you can continue to learn about the ECE topics that interest you the most.
- We value teachers taking time off. All teachers get a paid break each day, and teachers are encouraged to use PTO. Holidays are paid, including winter and spring breaks. We allow teachers to take extended leaves of absence over the summer or as needed.
- Free coffee and chocolate!
What kind of staff is PSA looking for?
- We value life long learning. We want staff who are excited to learn with the children and teachers at our school.
- Bring your creativity! Our staff is brimming with talented musicians and artists. We value collaboration in both our children and our staff.
- PSA embraces anti-bias curriculum. We want staff who reflect on their own biases and work to build a safe, respectful environment for all children.
Preschool of the Arts provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Preschool of the Arts complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Preschool of the Arts promotes and supports an inclusive and diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer.